finally gave in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool. I'm 45 minutes to an hour away from an Academy or any of the metro area sporting goods stores so PM me with any deals or hard to come by items you find there. [emoji16]

Picked up 6k rounds the other day at Academy!

IMG_8147.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend that has build more than a dozen different AR's
He jumps on the latest greatest calibers from the 450+" down to the small .22 stuff.

I am very happy with my 16" 5.56.
It is very accurate and cheap to run.
I have bolt guns if I need to reach way out and those do not destroy my cases like some AR's will.
My AR does not hurt my cases.
But it does sometimes toss them into a hidden vortex where you can't find the cases.

If you reload you really want those cases back.
That is one reason I do not need a bunch or AR's ..just one is fine and .223 cases are plentiful so far.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend that has build more than a dozen different AR's
He jumps on the latest greatest calibers from the 450+" down to the small .22 stuff.

I am very happy with my 16" 5.56.
It is very accurate and cheap to run.
I have bolt guns if I need to reach way out and those do not destroy my cases like some AR's will.
My AR does not hurt my cases.
But it does sometimes toss them into a hidden vortex where you can't find the cases.

If you reload you really want those cases back.
That is one reason I do not need a bunch or AR's ..just one is fine and .223 cases are plentiful so far.

I’m with you on the 223/5.56 for an AR. I’ve really had no desire for any other cartridge besides one due to the fact I know me. I’ll chase brass down then get discouraged and quit shooting it.

But the more I read and hear about it the more I want a 6.5 Grendel. Outside 223 it seems to be the most useable/practical for target, varmint, and even deer hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m with you on the 223/5.56 for an AR. I’ve really had no desire for any other cartridge besides one due to the fact I know me. I’ll chase brass down then get discouraged and quit shooting it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just got a $5 thing from Amazon for this. It's a bag that goes over the ejection port. Done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom