Finally....space Cowboy Henry X!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've wanted one of these since I borrowed a buddies when they first came out. Wasn't willing to pay Gunbroker premium. @AdvRider918 posted them in stock at Evil Roy and viola! (FYI he has a few more then is retiring 100%).
Picked it up today...optic mount magically appeared too....once the ball got rolling, it came together in a quickness.

Henry X 357/38
Osprey 9
Phoenix Weaponry mount/Holosun 507K X2
Paracord sling cuz all lever guns need a sling.
I'm pretty giddy and can't wait to shoot this.

20230905_210508.jpg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've wanted one of these since I borrowed a buddies when they first came out. Wasn't willing to pay Gunbroker premium. @AdvRider918 posted them in stock at Evil Roy and viola! (FYI he has a few more then is retiring 100%).
Picked it up today...optic mount magically appeared too....once the ball got rolling, it came together in a quickness.

Henry X 357/38
Osprey 9
Phoenix Weaponry mount/Holosun 507K X2
Paracord sling cuz all lever guns need a sling.
I'm pretty giddy and can't wait to shoot this.

View attachment 408186
Expect to giggle a lot. 158 gr 38s suppressed is movie quiet with my cans. @dlbleak has experienced it.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I know, that's why I wanted it so bad. Borrowed a buddies and used the Osprey on it and couldn't believe how quiet it was....and everybody talks about blackout being quiet. Will have to do a comparison on this between the Osprey and Imega 36m.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I know, that's why I wanted it so bad. Borrowed a buddies and used the Osprey on it and couldn't believe how quiet it was....and everybody talks about blackout being quiet. Will have to do a comparison on this between the Osprey and Imega 36m.
I need to buy an optic mount and throw on one of my red dots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom