Fire Arms solutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im sad they closed. I enjoyed chatting with them the times I bought there. Real nice folks. I really liked their range. I wish I'd had more time and money to spend there. They always treated me right.

They had posted a FB video at the end of January stating their plans had always been to close when their children were graduating HS.

I want to try to get to BareArms when I get vacation this year but it's quite a hike.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Owners are old, they decided to sell everything off and go traveling... at least that's what they conveyed to us. Good people. Shocked their FFL holder isn't moving to another shop.

Old? And they held their own FFL? But, yes they plan on doing more traveling.

Well, somebody bought it. I'm sure they'll either reopen when the ffl apps go through, or someone is enjoying a stellar personal range.

Nobody “bought” it. They live on the property and still own it. They removed the equipment from the range shortly after closing it. It is not going reopen.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old? And they held their own FFL? But, yes they plan on doing more traveling.
Didn't think they held their own FFL. The guy behind the counter always referred to the owners as "The owners." Old is a relative term. Old to me might not be old to you. Heard they wanted to travel before they got "too old."

Nobody “bought” it. They live on the property and still own it. They removed the equipment from the range shortly after closing it. It is not going reopen.

Well that sucks. I thought they sold off the property. I liked that shop. As much I like like Murf's, FS always had a (smaller, but) better selection at similar or better prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom