Firearmageddon: Gun Racks Go Bare NUTNFANCY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure Dong's has plenty of guns in the back. Have you ever noticed how much ammo is stacked up all over the place? They were getting in huge shipments back in Q1 of 2008 when this happened the first time. They just didn't sell much because of their high prices and the fact they limited what someone could buy.

That guy, as much as I won't do business there, was smart enough and had the resources to buy plenty of guns and just not put them out for sale. They will "get in" anything someone wants for the right price. All they have to do is go to the back and get it.

All summer long they had PMR-30's for $799 and Sub-2000's for $850. I'm sure they have doubled the price and are at the center of the gouging arena. They will continue to have stock....

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama actually said something has to be done, and as soon as I heard him say that, I knew the world had changed forever. Virginia Tech: Nothing. Aurora Colorado theater: Nothing. This time... "something has to be done!" Well, now that the executive branch has vowed to go after guns publicly...

The only reason for the difference ................. Before & After the election. Obama's true colors now come out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom