First Aid Gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you get your first aid gear?

For that matter, what do you keep on hand, in general?

I don't know that I want to put together a full field surgical kit right now, but my household kit is woefully inadequate at the moment. I want to look into getting a good supply of bandages and such, but I'm not sure where to find good prices, and where to find good stuff.

Suggestions?

OKC9-12LEDR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the equipment from Doom and Bloom. click on Shop, then Doom and Bloom Store.
http://www.doomandbloom.net/shop

I have the large family bag and a couple of the smaller trauma bags for the backpacks.
If you don't find any bags you like, at least get their book. I think Red Dawn might have it.
Also a new place here in OKC, BestChoicePreps.com

I am affiliated with the last one. Just being honest.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recently purchased one of these.

It is a fully stocked GI medic kit with a bag for everything and room to spair. I then added a good splint, CAT, Some isreali bandages, and a few other items that don't come in the kit.

Would be hard to build one for less than $150 and get all the basics and more. It definitely has some room for small improvements, but for the money is a great starting point.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recently purchased one of these.

It is a fully stocked GI medic kit with a bag for everything and room to spair. I then added a good splint, CAT, Some isreali bandages, and a few other items that don't come in the kit.

Would be hard to build one for less than $150 and get all the basics and more. It definitely has some room for small improvements, but for the money is a great starting point.

Thanks for the pointer, I have added it to my wish list.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom