Fishing at Moore's Flying M Ranch in Inola

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i ran across the Moore's Flying M Ranch the other day. They have a cabin that you can rent that is fully equipped and can sleep six and it comes with it's own private stocked fishing pond right out back. They also have 30 other stocked fish ponds that you can fish out of if you stay. They also offer the pond fishing if you rent a tent spot on the Ranch. We are thinking about renting the cabin for a day or two and doing some fishing in the ponds and I was wondering if anyone has ever been there and fished their stocked ponds?

ousoonerfan22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their ponds should be full of fish they have sold fish to stock landowners ponds for many years. I don't know if they're done for the season but during the summer months they serve all you can eat catfish, barbecue and desserts one weekend a month.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yah, they told me that they actually have 41 ponds.... one for the cabin, 30 others for guests to fish and 10 that are off limits because they raise fish commercially in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom