flipping through Guns Magazine when I see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(December 2011 issue)on page 83 in the top right hand corner the most insane add ive seen in a long time. its showing a master piece arms micro .380 witch is enough of a joke when it says "priced to carry. built to protect". ha... but next to it, it shows a micro mac knock off with a huge fake can suppressor on it with a caption "protect yourself. defend your home." and its actually titled the defender model number 930sst. Who are they trying to joke, a mak as a home defence gun really? ok lets say you make through a 30 round mag without a ftf, fte, or it just blowing up in your hands. you are then out of ammo because you have shot everything but what your aiming at, you could always threaten you could throw it really hard, or grab it by the can on the front and use it as a club I suppose... love a good laugh

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they are just trying to get in on the pocket .380 biz. As for the MPA mac 10 or 11 being a home defense weapon........not likely. I had a MPA Mac 11 that took sten mags and it surpringly didnt jam too often, loved to bump fire it.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:anyone: Friend had a Mac11 in 9mm and It never jamed, unlike the 900$ kimber he owned, or my Springfield 1911 GI lol And for having such horrible sights I could hit anything within 10 yards and I was stacking shots on paper. While thats very close I doubt you would find your self in a home defense situation beyond 8 feet. I was impressed that a brick with bent strips of metal for sights did so good

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(December 2011 issue)on page 83 in the top right hand corner the most insane add ive seen in a long time. its showing a master piece arms micro .380 witch is enough of a joke when it says "priced to carry. built to protect". ha... but next to it, it shows a micro mac knock off with a huge fake can suppressor on it with a caption "protect yourself. defend your home." and its actually titled the defender model number 930sst. Who are they trying to joke, a mak as a home defence gun really? ok lets say you make through a 30 round mag without a ftf, fte, or it just blowing up in your hands. you are then out of ammo because you have shot everything but what your aiming at, you could always threaten you could throw it really hard, or grab it by the can on the front and use it as a club I suppose... love a good laugh

i bet if you tie a shoelace around the trigger guard and swing it like a bolo it would make a pretty good weapon

Latest posts

Top Bottom