For us old one's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enough of the "do-wap"!!!

How about a little of THE KILLER!!!! The man himself....Jerry Lee Lewis!!!!

Mean woman blues.....kinda describes my wife....wait...let me look over my shoulder before I post this. Tough talk from a man whose wife is several rooms away!!!:buttkick:

Mean woman blues...the Killer at his best!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxMZtyrnRhE&feature=related

Cohiba

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enough of the "do-wap"!!!

How about a little of THE KILLER!!!! The man himself....Jerry Lee Lewis!!!!

Mean woman blues.....kinda describes my wife....wait...let me look over my shoulder before I post this. Tough talk from a man whose wife is several rooms away!!!:buttkick:

Mean woman blues...the Killer at his best!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxMZtyrnRhE&feature=related

Cohiba

Damned you kids. I was going in to relax, but NCIS is not on for another 30 minutes and you young punk not really a punk because you hold your weapon correctly, but, I was going in and now you have to post. You kids have no idea how many memories you are causing me to open more bottles of wine and smoke more cigars. I will name all of you in my will and for the reason of death, you kids. But, seriously, thank you. I have to have lunch with old ones of my age this week. Lone Wolf

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL ... I missed you too!! :)

Tim Conway and Harvey Korman used to see who could crack each other up first in every danged skit!! Those two were a RIOT!!

1:47 is one of my favorites!!! I can't STAND it when Tim Conway does his old guy walk ... it is HYSTERICAL!! ;o
That was probably the best comedy ever aired on TV. They did it live which makes it all the better. All of them were hysterical, Vicki Lawrence was hot, and Carol was just a classy lady.

For another one, Lucy had her moments too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom