Old Barns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This old farm place I recently bought has several old barns on it. I made this one my Lawn Equip, Yard Tools etc etc. Barn.
It has elect and concrete floor. Perfect for my Mowers, Rototiller and Yard/Garden Tools.

I restore old Fire Hydrants and found a matching pair of Double 2-1/2” Piller Hydrants. Thought they’d compliment my little Lawn Barn that I am trying to make look like an old Fire House.

Whatcha think?

IMG_5759.jpeg
IMG_5760.jpeg
IMG_9286.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Super cool. Having a place like that is so nice especiallu with concrete floors. Is there work space in there or is it mostly jsut storage?

I moved all my lawn equipment, lawn tools, chain saws etc and carpentry/home remodel tools in it. And we do all our painting in it. I have another shop that is for working on autos/tractors and such. But there is something about old barns that is nostalgic and cool!

We have always been drawn to old farm places, have owned a few different ones.

Oh this barn sometime in its life was used to straighten frames. As it has big 1/2” chains buried in the concrete to pull from. Someone was straightening something in it over the years. It also has a positive air flow system in it for painting.

39EC1872-E51D-44C3-AC96-D4BD08176966.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom