Would you travel to CO right now or in the near future?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was born and raised in Denver and my wife was born and raised in Leadville. We were having dinner at an outdoor cafe on the 16th Street mall several years ago when a street guy walked up next to us, dropped his trousers and took a dump right there. Denver PD just laughed and told us the Mayor wont let them do anything about it so I should get over my anger. My wife said its time to go. Our eldest daughter owns her own dental practice in Broken Bow and we were frequent visitors. We moved to Oklahoma three years ago and just love it here. We would NEVER move back! My mom and kid brother still live there so we go up to visit a few times each year and can’t wait to get back home. Boulder, Denver and Aurora control everything legislatively in the entire state. We refer to Denver as LA East. By the way, Jims Burger Haven is the best!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Spent a week or so around lake vallecito since the early 70’s. My grandparents retired out there. Kept going for years even after they passed. Won’t go into downtown Durango any more though. The panhandlers won’t leave us alone. They all want $7 to buy a gummy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom