How do you train?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would I find if I googled "Electric Butter knife"? As in "Sneaky Pete couldn't get no wife untill he sewed on an electric butter knife" Did I upchuck that right?

I think I heard that from a Coast Guard guy, but that's a bit hazy.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well maybe a little. We used to call Pineland guys Sneaky Petes. We also used to call it Pinonland because Pinon trees produce nuts. We also had a rule that if you were drinking with them, after two, they had to write their zap numbers on a napkin, because they were going to do some stupid stuff and going to get killed anytime after two or three. Now to bring this around to this particular thread, I have been "practicing" spooling you up. I have not been "training" to spool you as I already had a class in that a while ago. Hopefully this helps discern training from practice. Now to quote from your very long ago roots....crack on!

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I figured you were just still sad because you plugged another dealer in my sales thread, and I said something. That's still in poor form. You should have PM'd me. Didn't figure you'd be following me around the forum and googling sh*t on my profile to try and call me out, but you do you. Little weird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom