I’m going to have to take the concealed carry class again aren’t I? How long is class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, glad I asked. Thank you so much.

One thing it’s saying on the renewal website that they won’t be able to process stuff or do you think they are just early?

Thats interesting, must be a clause that states that because of the previous grace period and processing time. Guess it will have to be an initial application then if yours is actually expired.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Effective 11/01/2024, per SB 1291, applicants shall have 30 days from the expiration of the license to comply with the renewal requirements in Title 21 OS 1290.5.

OSBI has updated their website with a new link that shows upcoming law changes. Check it yearly, new laws always go into effect on Nov. 1 unless there is an emergency clause and the Governor signs it into law immediately, which is rare.

In the link that I posted above it kind of contradicts itself it says law begins 11/1 but also mentions not being able to access things in July 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom