• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] *****FORUM RULES****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
30 minute period fit within the parameters of “members are permitted to post up to five items per day per category” rule?
I'm pretty sure this applies to non-supporting members. If I recall, when you become a supporter, the 5-listing rule no longer applies, unless things have changed since I paid the supporter fees.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'm pretty sure this applies to non-supporting members. If I recall, when you become a supporter, the 5-listing rule no longer applies, unless things have changed since I paid the supporter fees.
That’s what it was when I started supporting too, but I know a ton of stuff got messed up with the new (horrible) web hosting company stuff. I just have assumed it applied to all equally, but wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been a touch confused!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
NO!! Had to take one out of the classifieds once today!! Tell your friend not to waste his hunt and peck typing skills so I don't have to use mine!! :rollingla :cool:
Haha I sent the screenshot to Cutbait. We were figuring a big ol friendly meetup/raid was in someone’s future.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The new forum rules about newbies doesn't seem to be working, if a non-supporter who joined last night posted three or four separate posts about a garage sale...? Its like the rule was written but the code wasn't uploaded. Just throwing that out there since the new "How can I" threads are locked

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
The new forum rules about newbies doesn't seem to be working, if a non-supporter who joined last night posted three or four separate posts about a garage sale...? Its like the rule was written but the code wasn't uploaded. Just throwing that out there since the new "How can I" threads are locked
Oddly enough, I was thinking the same thing. Deranged minds think alike I suppose! Haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom