Found a Ruger 10/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are these hard to find right now or something? I did notice that everybody wanted $500 or more for them at last weekend's gun show. I can't imagine paying that for a basic carbine 10/22. Glad you were able to find one for a more "normal" price, Gebrown. Now good luck finding ammo for it! Hey, if you want something really fun to do with that 10/22, you should come to an Appleseed shoot. Check out the link in my sig. We shoot the 25m Army Qualification Test, among other things. And I dare say we could teach you a few techniques that would tighten up your marksmanship a bit, too. I don't know what plans you have for your new rifle, but you would be amazed at how much it helps to add a set of Tech Sights (GI-style aperture sights). They make a great product. www.tech-sights.com. Standard mods on any 10/22 I've owned have been either a scope or Tech Sights, sling studs/1.25" swivels and a GI web sling, and a Volquartsen target hammer and auto bolt release. Have fun man.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I don't know what plans you have for your new rifle, but you would be amazed at how much it helps to add a set of Tech Sights (GI-style aperture sights). They make a great product. www.tech-sights.com.

The new scope rail mounted rear sights with the red dot co-witness capability are really interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom