Francis Tuttle Vo-Tech is offering a Prepper's Series of classes ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the new class schedule for Francis Tuttle Vo-Tech in the mail today. Imagine my surprise (and I'll admit to being just a little bit giddy) when I saw the new series of public education classes being offered.

Developing a Root Cellar for Annual Food Storage
Food Storage on a Budget
Gardening for Annual Food Storage
Health Items and Medicine Storage
Long-Term Food Storage
Long-Term Food Storage Protection Issues
Long Term Water Storage
Preparing for Emergencies and the Bug-Out Bag

Each of these subjects is a one night class. They are all $59 each.

Interesting how prepping has gone mainstream ... at least to me anyway. Kinda glad to see it. There must be a demand for these types of classes or the vo-tech would not have bothered to develop a curriculum.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate said classes and take copious notes. After that, report back to Prepper HQ and share said intel with the rest of us. This message will self-destruct in 3...2...1

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the new class schedule for Francis Tuttle Vo-Tech in the mail today. Imagine my surprise (and I'll admit to being just a little bit giddy) when I saw the new series of public education classes being offered.

Food Storage on a Budget
Long-Term Food Storage
Long Term Water Storage

Interesting how prepping has gone mainstream ... at least to me anyway. Kinda glad to see it. There must be a demand for these types of classes or the vo-tech would not have bothered to develop a curriculum.

I used to work at a technology center.

The BIS departments will run ANY class that can make a few enrollments cause it's all about the numbers.
I've seen Feng Shui classes before. :)

If you're interested, take the class before it's dropped/cancelled.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate said classes and take copious notes. After that, report back to Prepper HQ and share said intel with the rest of us. This message will self-destruct in 3...2...1

Actually, there are a couple of these that I am gonna take ... What else has a Stepford wife got to do?? :)

The BIS departments will run ANY class that can make a few enrollments cause it's all about the numbers.

:lookaroun HEY! I LIKED the Feng Shui class ... :) This I do not doubt ... I've seen classes on knitting and crocheting, too ... These are my types of classes though, for a couple of reasons ... 1. It is interesting to see the people that show up for these things; and 2. My ADHD only allows me about 4 hours of classroom time on any given subject before I go into a tailspin ... If GC hadn't taken the HAM Radio class with me and basically humiliated me into going every week I'd have been "out" by Week 3 ...

He's a good man. Makes me a better person ... Even if he does scar me psychologically for life while he's doing it. If I'd met him back when I was in school I might be a Supreme Court Justice right now ... :wink2:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Food Storage on a Budget
Long-Term Food Storage
Long Term Water Storage

I'm pretty sure you could teach some of these classes BB.
You should contact the coordinator and make yourself known. Seriously.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is true. We have had everything from quilting to pie making. Whatever gets the asses in the seats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom