FREE AMMO and a positive gun experience.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hvlp6347

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am saddened by the recent Tucson AZ shootings and my heart and prayers go out to the families and friends of the victims. I have been looking at all that has been said these last few days, and I know we as a nation are better than this. They are still selling media on who is to blame and this is something we can debate till we are all blue in the face, that is not my intent.

Instead I think we need to educate people about firearms. I have never been secretive or fearful of the government. I am a tax paying, law abiding, Jesus loving American. I served as active duty infantry in Iraq during 04 and 05. I am proud of the soldiers and our country! I talk openly about it everyday. I also encourage people to come and enjoy shooting sports with me. Get them out of the office and involved in a shooting sport. Teach and demand gun safety, let them shoot a couple magazines of your ammo. I have encouraged many coworkers and friends to come shoot my class III firearms, and they always go away with a grin from ear to ear and a better understanding of the ATF’s application process for these types of firearms. Some of my most liberal friends now own shotguns and are shooting clays and dove hunting with me and are voting progun. I have friends from California who are taking classes and shooting 9mms building a better relationship and healthy competition between a husband and wife. I am encouraging friends to come to a USPSA, ICORE, or any other match with me. I even loan them the firearm and gear.

The truth, there is no free ammo some one is always paying for it. However, if the only cost is $13 box 9mm to educate my friends and family about gun safety and the joys of shooting sports, its well work the $13. We are hearing more threats of legislation to ban more of our firearm rights and that comes with a much heavier price to our freedom. Take you family, neighbors, and loved ones, teach them the safety and respect of a firearm, ensure they get a positive gun experience.

God Bless

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep I totally agree.
I let 2 16 yr old teens and their dad shoot my AK this past weekend and they all 3 lit up like light bulbs. They all shot a 30 round mag through it.
Educating them along the way.
First thing one of the boys said when he saw it was "wow, fully automatic". People just don't know.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a month ago, my anti-gun, Obama-voting wife (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k) said that the next time I go to Heartland that she wants to go with and bring her sister along, too. Her sister is probably just as ignorant to firearms as my wife.

Project: Coversion will soon be under way.

This is very cool. (other than the Paula Abdul video) :)

JTA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree that this a great idea. I love to take new shooters (especially those who may be anti-gun or at least gun ignorant) shooting so that they can see shooting and shooting sports in a positive light. Even with the cost of ammo, it is far less expensive to spend $15-30 worth of rounds on that person today than have to fight them in the political arena in the future.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hit me up, I'll meet you up there since I moved back to Edmond. I can bring some class 3 stuff. Seems the women folk don't find a suppressed AR as intimidating/scary.

I'm trying to shoot for this weekend, actually. Saturday is when I'm trying to get out, but Saturday looks like a busy day with some stupid Pampered Chef scam-party that I might be forced to go to. I'm trying to get out of it and if I do, that's my window and I'll damn sure strike when that iron's hot.

I'll let you know!

Latest posts

Top Bottom