Free ammo giveaway at FATBOY TACTICAL SWAP MEET Saturday, March 15th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a fun time today. It was great meeting new folks and putting faces to screen names! Fat Boy Tactical was swamped every time I went in there, but that's to be expected with great deals like they have. Rhino cooked up some fantastic gyros, I picked up some new toys, Johnny yodeled the star-spangled-banner for us, etc. I hope we can do it again sometime!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is what I got today. Haven't got to shoot them yet but they look awesome. They are very slim. They are Magpul Pros. I haven't put any sights on this rifle cause I haven't cared for the way any looked. These seem to fit the bill. They are made of steel according to the package and the coating resembles the baked on enamel like match box cars. I licked one of them. They did not have any lead taste to them. Which one would suspect on a domestic product. Anyway i haven't seen these before today and FBT had a few sets and they were very well priced compared to the other BUS.

Last edited:

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is what I got today. Haven't got to shoot them yet but they look awesome. They are very slim. They are Magpul Pros. I haven't put any sights on this rifle cause I haven't cared for the way any looked. These seem to fit the bill. They are made of steel according to the package and the coating resembles the baked on enamel like match box cars. I licked one of them. They did not have any lead taste to them. Which one would suspect on a domestic product. Anyway i haven't seen these before today and FBT had a few sets and they were very well priced compared to the other BUS.

Looks GREAT! HA @ 12th post.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I looked all over FBT and didn't see these.....dang it!... what was the price tag?

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time. Met Neanderthal, Ryansixer, Johnny and got a deal on a BCG from Mouthpiece. Also started collecting parts for my AR Pistol from Keelty and Jeff. It would be cool to have these at least twice a year. Thanks again for FBT for hosting. I think they made some decent money today.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was nice to meet several forum users Saturday. It was also my first trip to Fat Boy Tactical. Great store. I see them getting lots of my money in the future.

Best of all, I was able to hear the legend of post #12. :lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom