Free Float Rail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ORA Frank

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Troy, they are fantastic and a great choice. I have also used the Daniel Defense and it's an excellent choice if you want easy attach free float. I've not tried any of the lightweight rails but I'm really thinking about it, I love the Troy but dang it's heavy. I use a Hogue free float on my Grendel.

Thank you, yeah I think it's either Troy or the Samson Evo. Would be nice to actually touch one but most are sold out. So I guess it's off to Tulsa to FBT.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a new fan of the Diamondhead VRS-T rails. Super tight fit, no timing issues, one of the easiest free floating rails I've put on.

[Broken External Image]

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a new fan of the Diamondhead VRS-T rails. Super tight fit, no timing issues, one of the easiest free floating rails I've put on.

[Broken External Image]

That is a really cool setup....I will have to check them out. I also like the Midwest industries free float options. They have a smaller circumference that helps in keeping a good purchase on the weapon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom