FREE OKC Oilfield Expo Tix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys & Gals!

OKC Oilfield Expo is coming up next week, Wed-Thurs Oct 16 & 17th @Cox Convention Center

www.okcoilfieldexpo.com

Any oilfield professionals wanting to attend, shoot me a PM, I'll sent you free tickets!
($20 value each)

This is the inaugural event and has 30% more exhibitors than the Marginal Well show from last week!

-Matt

Last edited:

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like my company will have a booth there. I hope they bring the truck again, I keep forgetting to take pictures of it.

What is your company's name and booth #?

We are ePUMPS and will be in booth #420

Thanks to the folks who have PM'd for tickets, the are in the mail.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I PM'e you the info. I know some of our guys are on the forum and I don't want to offend anyone I work with so I like to remain anonymous.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not sure if I'd want to go after the big Chesapeake layoff

Yep, Lawler is making tough choices over there but I know its easier to find re-employment now than many "other" times in oil-field history.

Heck, those people need to be at the show!

BTW, don't be too concerned about the oilfield professional line, I took that from the website; you'll be receiving a real ticket from the show with ePUMPS name on it and you can always say you're a customer of our's with your own operating company, case closed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom