Free Railroad Ties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My wife decided we need to replace the ties on our property line with better ones. I will be replacing 32 of them and wanted to see if anyone wanted them to use on a backyard range backstop. I don't think many of them are in bad shape but, I'll know more tomorrow after removing them. They are free but, I'm in Ponca City which I know is a drive for some members. I've got to check with the neighbor on this, but it shouldn't be an issue because I know he didn't put them in.

Fitz-

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CHecking with a coworker who needed a few telephone type poles, but these may work for his needs. I just got 20 odd ties, 12 poles, and a bunch of tires to build mine. Always would take more but yes a bit far without a trailor to take most at once.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We got the old ones up today. There are about 20 of them. It looks like about half of them are reuseable. A misunderstanding on the amount. My wife said we needed 32 so I thought it was 32 down there. I guess she wanted to double stack some of them. They are still available. I just hated to toss them if someone could use them.
ties (2).JPG
ties (1).JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom