Front FORD led grill badge just installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m glad that you’ve got it lit up so when the Chevy comes to tow you, they can find you easier. 😁
That's gonna really make the traffic backed up when your chevy, being towed because a few parts fell off, to bring me a gallon of gas because I beat 4 hellcats in the quarter mile and ran out.
That's ok. Lot's of chevy parts at the junk yard.
If someone is drunk and takes your chevy, it's easy to find. Just follow all the parts that fell off.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's gonna really make the traffic backed up when your chevy, being towed because a few parts fell off, to bring me a gallon of gas because I beat 4 hellcats in the quarter mile and ran out.
That's ok. Lot's of chevy parts at the junk yard.
If someone is drunk and takes your chevy, it's easy to find. Just follow all the parts that fell off.

I was thinking about your buddy’s Chevy. I drive a Toyota. Mini-van. And live in Tulsa. You’re gonna wanna call @swampratt. He can probably tow you with the Corolla. Or I think he still has his old chebbie.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about your buddy’s Chevy. I drive a Toyota. Mini-van. And live in Tulsa. You’re gonna wanna call @swampratt. He can probably tow you with the Corolla. Or I think he still has his old chebbie.
At least Chevy has finally released their 2024 trucks. Glad they kept that famous chevy look

Attachments

• Cheby.jpg
    Cheby.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 6" bumper led ditch lights will be in today. It's going to take a bit of mod's but I got it. It estimates a couple of hours to install but with my issues, it will take half a day but that's ok

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where did you get those LEDs ?

Looks like an old J. C. Whitney catalog item.
American Trucks. They have dedicated model/year/brand mods that are plug and play. I've bought a lot of stuff from them and it's all been factory (and sometimes) or better at a reasonable price.
Some folks think you can get quality parts at rock bottom prices and that's just not true. You get what you pay for and I just want a reasonable price so I don't buck when I check out mods.
They have (AT) mods for a ton of trucks. Check them out and thanks for commenting

Latest posts

Top Bottom