Frontier Justice in Jenks: don't waste your money on a range membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve visited Frontier Justice four times since the first of Nov. Quite pleased with them. Bought a couple things I’ve been wanting, tried out their range twice and am impressed with the target trolley system. Sort of an I Pad style monitor target controller with different options for distance (5-25 yds.), Tried one of the shooter drills using shooter programmed distance/timed target presentation. Was fun, when the target travels to&fro it turns sideways, then swivels quickly 90 degrees to face you. Tried a 3 second, 3 shot drill at 10 & 15 yards, from the holster. First range I’ve ever fired on with swiveling targets. Only five miles from my house! Loving that.

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked into the membership and had shell shock from the price. A lifetime might now be horrible if you go shooting a lot.. will pay off within the decade.
They're new. Understaffed and probably swamped. Things happen, I'll not avoid them and instead support them because we need more places like this in the community. Mainstreaming it only helps normalize it for the masses again.

rapidsequence

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Noticed many of these replies are from 2023. I joined the annual membership about two months ago (Feb 2024). Even living in owasso, the drive is worth it. I haven’t experienced any lane closures thus far. It’s clean, the staff are very professional, and safety is paramount. For me, it was money very well spent. 🤷‍♂️

AdvRider918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Noticed many of these replies are from 2023. I joined the annual membership about two months ago (Feb 2024). Even living in owasso, the drive is worth it. I haven’t experienced any lane closures thus far. It’s clean, the staff are very professional, and safety is paramount. For me, it was money very well spent. 🤷‍♂️
They've gotten themselves squared away. I was pretty pissed when I wrote this - I had a new gun I wanted to shoot, and twice in a row I drove over there and they were shut down - the second time I even called in advance and as I was walking to the door from the parking lot they were putting up the "range closed" sign. (I think I went home and wrote this post after that second time 😂)

I've been pleased with my membership since then. They're nice people and run a good business.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've gotten themselves squared away. I was pretty pissed when I wrote this - I had a new gun I wanted to shoot, and twice in a row I drove over there and they were shut down - the second time I even called in advance and as I was walking to the door from the parking lot they were putting up the "range closed" sign. (I think I went home and wrote this post after that second time 😂)

I've been pleased with my membership since then. They're nice people and run a good business.
Thank you for the update

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve visited Frontier Justice four times since the first of Nov. Quite pleased with them. Bought a couple things I’ve been wanting, tried out their range twice and am impressed with the target trolley system. Sort of an I Pad style monitor target controller with different options for distance (5-25 yds.), Tried one of the shooter drills using shooter programmed distance/timed target presentation. Was fun, when the target travels to&fro it turns sideways, then swivels quickly 90 degrees to face you. Tried a 3 second, 3 shot drill at 10 & 15 yards, from the holster. First range I’ve ever fired on with swiveling targets. Only five miles from my house! Loving that.
I need to take a road trip!! 😳😳😳

Latest posts

Top Bottom