FYI: .50 BMG and GOB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most everyone can appreciate the .50 and what it brings to the table.
With that in mind and in the spirit of good ole boy comradery, plus holidays being here before we know it, getting me an early Christmas and/or birthday gift, (Jan. I'll be 70), would be a nice gesture. I'd probably do the same for you and most anyone that knows me will attest to my GOB standings.
Seriously though, a .50 BMG Bullpup, who'da thunk it???

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DesertTech has has a 50 bullpup for quite a long time IIRC. They're quite proud of it in cost, but apparently it delivers if I remember the youtube videos right.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of the Deset Tech. I need to get out more I guess?
To tell the truth, although I am a fan of the big .50, other than the Barrett and maybe 1 or 2 others I can't currently name, I don't keep up. Just too expensive for this old poor boy.
But they are nice, and I do like them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back when the GM6 came out iirc it wasn’t being imported to the US. Will it be now? Can you even import a semi-auto .50BMG to sell (thanks GHWB)?

I think this represents the most “useable” .50 that’s also useful. At least for as useful as a .50 can be outside a range capable of handling it and the balloon hasn’t gone up.

My only caveat would be that I’d only ever shoot it with current, quality commercial factory ammo. If you had a kB with this one like the Kentucky Ballistics guy did with his, you ain’t gonna make it to the hospital! ☠️

Latest posts

Top Bottom