Gary Busey, glad California claimed him☹️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, he has always been a hot mess.

Ok maybe I should have said a "hotter mess" since the accident. What little filter had had fell out and rolled down the road. I'm not sure I could stand to be in the same room as those Hollywood types. I'm not good at pretending someone is more special than the rest of us ...

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok maybe I should have said a "hotter mess" since the accident. What little filter had had fell out and rolled down the road. I'm not sure I could stand to be in the same room as those Hollywood types. I'm not good at pretending someone is more special than the rest of us ...
I used to work with a woman who said she was good friends with his mother when he was a kid. I don't really remember anything of what she said about him, but I think she said he and Gailard Sartain were both a little crazy. But you could have guessed that without any help.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to work with a woman who said she was good friends with his mother when he was a kid. I don't really remember anything of what she said about him, but I think she said he and Gailard Sartain were both a little crazy. But you could have guessed that without any help.
There's another name I had not heard in a while.
Really enjoyed him on "HeeHaw" and saw an interview with some of the female performers who said he was a real cut up between takes but you couldn't repeat what he said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom