Geissele rails????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've have one of their triggers: the SD-3G flat face and love it... Anybody used any of their rails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not used one of their rails, seem a lil pricey like their scope mounts and I'm a sucker for a KMR or NSR.

That trigger will make you go broke, but it's a lot of fun to get it running.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not used one of their rails, seem a lil pricey like their scope mounts and I'm a sucker for a KMR or NSR.

That trigger will make you go broke, but it's a lot of fun to get it running.
I'm working on a short build. 9" barrel... And so far it's between Midwest industries and Geissele... Just not sure...

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys on P&S put Geissele rails above the others. Apparently if you search there and arfcom there are some issues with them shifting when using on barricade or using the rail as a support/standoff

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys on P&S put Geissele rails above the others. Apparently if you search there and arfcom there are some issues with them shifting when using on barricade or using the rail as a support/standoff

It's more of a Keymod vs Mlok argument. Some hard chargers have torn up keymod rails and claim Mlok is superior.

I've ran my KMR thru 5 Run & Guns now and haven't had anything come loose or rip out. However much more wear and tear a R&G is compared to normal wear and tear, those guys in the chit beat the hell out of their gear. Jury is still out, but looks like keymod will die at some point.

I love my KMR, looks nice, skinny, and damn light weight

Latest posts

Top Bottom