Giffords: Police Officer’s Accidental Fatal Firearm Discharge Is ‘Unintentional Gun Violence’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds to me like someone needs to go back to basic training and learn how to handle a firearm. People will make up anything to fit their objective and make it sound frightening.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wonder how the Giffords would classify this former FBI Special Fool Agent’s ‘Unintentional Gun Violence’ gymnastics?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds to me like someone needs to go back to basic training and learn how to handle a firearm. People will make up anything to fit their objective and make it sound frightening.
Some people are just awkward with guns. My brother in law has been a cop for about 25 years (and is about to retire), but handling a gun is still awkward for him. He also shot himself in the leg a few years ago trying to holster his gun.🤣

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t describe the headline in this article as simple mental gymnastics; it is an example of the devious use of a negative term intended to re-enforce their anti-gun narrative by repeating the term ‘violence’ in association with an untoward event where a firearm was involved in an organized effort to influence public opinion…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom