GIVEAWAY: .45 ACP Keyring - PICKING TWO WINNERS - ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which bullet do you prefer in a .45 ACP Keyring ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had one of my own making years ago. Had a .45 squib load, and saved the SWC bullet, seating back in the case. Punched a hole through the sidewall, got a keyring, and carried for a while. Got into an argument at an airport in 86 with a security guard about whether it was ammunition or not. She won. Gave the thing to my girlfriend at the time, and she lost it before she could send it to me.

I might have some SWC boolits around here somewhere... I could make you a replacement.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recieved the .45 ACP keyring I order and I love it! The quality is all there and its almost too pretty to put in my pocket!
Next on my wish list would be a 45/70 keyring (hint). And if you had Gillette Atra Trac II heads for the razors, I would be me one of them for sure!
Thanks again - great product!

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in AND I, like CHenry have a .45 key chain from you AND love it! BUT would love to have another in JHP. They r quality all the way! Great job and marketing!! I AM IN! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom