Glock 17 Gen. 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
]
img.photobucket.com_albums_v358_screamingemo_G17GEN1_1.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v358_screamingemo_G17GEN1_2.jpg

Here's my newly aquired Glock 17 Gen. 1. I've gotta be honest; I've been looking for one of these for about 10-15 years and had vowed if I ever found one I wouldn't let it pass me by. Over the years I've seen many, many Gen. 2's, but this is the first Gen. 1 I've found locally in either Central or NE Oklahoma.

The serial begins with FE; which dates it back to 1989. The only wear on this firearm is from the damned old school tupperware box!! I would say that this pistol has seen less than 200 rounds based on barrel and barrel hood wear; or lack thereof. This gun is completely stock, all of the internals are the original black finished parts and has the two piece recoil rod and spring assembly. NO UPGRADES!

Just thought I'd share some photos. I'm a proud owner!!!

Thanks superdave65!!

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cool now you just need a new recoil rod and spring and a trigger job and some different sights and you will be all set... jk i am a big fan of the 1st gens i have a 17 and a 19 and first year 22 also

W

wasatch

I lucked out a couple of years ago and got one of the first thousand G-17s imported into the US in Jan. 1986. It's completely stock with original box, mags, black parts etc. and it will stay that way. I also have a late gen. 1 with upgrades for a shooter.

novtec1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gotta love a first gen flock... got a gen 1 glock 17, picked it up in 94 when i was stationed at ft polk and its just a all around good weapon. Gave it to the wife when i got my USP.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cheese79 said:
cool now you just need a new recoil rod and spring and a trigger job and some different sights and you will be all set... jk i am a big fan of the 1st gens i have a 17 and a 19 and first year 22 also
You do not have a Gen 1 G19. You either have a Gen 2, 3 or 4 but not a Gen 1. There are less than five Gen 1 G19's in existence, and most/all of those are in the possession of Glock Inc. These utilize a trimmed down G17 frame (literally). G19's didn't go into full production until the 2nd Gen single-pin frames were released

Latest posts

Top Bottom