Glock 42.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to add......they have a similar foot print to the G26/G27 but are quite thinner. From what I could see...

images

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered mine today. I'm not super hip on .380's but I'm sure Lone Wolf will do a 9mm barrel conversion plus I'm a Glock guy. For my LE peeps, $319 at Gt Distributors. Blue label with 3 mags.....who all is ordering one on here? They started taking orders on the 6th and they will ship out on the 20th.

I wouldn't carry with just a conversion and certainly not a with a LW conversion barrel. Without replacing the extractor, tension spring and ejector I wouldn't feel the reliability is there. YMMV

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probly come see you Hoov.

What pistol is the G42 compared to size wise?

I need to go ahead and order a pocket holster and I need to know.

M&P Shield? Ruger LC9? Springer XDs? :anyone:

Kahr 380 ish.. Please note, these are blue label guns. John Q cannot buy them as has been discussed on this forum before. Also, they won't ship until right about Shot Show.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And wherever Gabe got that chart makes me think some people need to move out of their mother's basement. I like Glocks because of their reliability, but I do not worship at the altar of Gaston. Ed Brown ....well, that's a different story! Lol!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh. I was excited at first, but it doesn't look small enough to me to justify carrying a .380...I often carry a P3AT because it's tiny and fits the situation but if I'm going to carry a gun almost as big as my G26, I'll just carry my 26.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. I was excited at first, but it doesn't look small enough to me to justify carrying a .380...I often carry a P3AT because it's tiny and fits the situation but if I'm going to carry a gun almost as big as my G26, I'll just carry my 26.

I dunno. When I carried a Glock at work I was forever banging into the counter ... danged thing was too friggin' FAT ... I'm thinking I might like this little guy ... We're gonna go take a look ... I'll let you know what I think ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom