Glock 43 who's got one??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you guys didn't have those dainty little chick hands you would like the shield better.shield = man's gun,g 43 =not so much

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked my Blue Label up today. Won't replace my Shield 9 outright but will definitely be added to the rotation. Gonna go shoot the crap out of it tomorrow then look for a holster and sights.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked my Blue Label up today. Won't replace my Shield 9 outright but will definitely be added to the rotation. Gonna go shoot the crap out of it tomorrow then look for a holster and sights.

Please post a review after you shoot it. I always like reading reviews from real operators, not the quacks like Joel and I.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please post a review after you shoot it. I always like reading reviews from real operators, not the quacks like Joel and I.

Yes! A real review please. I got a SHTF IWB and an RM Lowrider for mine; both work really well and each serves their own purpose. But I eagerly await your range report and what sights you have selected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom