• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Glock 43X or 48...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
Looking for a factory black slide Glock 43X or 48 with Ameriglo Bold night sights. Not wanting to spend over $450, because I can buy a Blue Label one for less than that price...after January 1st. I've already purchased my 2 Blue Label limit for the year. :grumble:

:thanku:

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Nope. What can I ssy? I'm just a Glock guy.
I'm the same way. I really like most all of my pistols, but I love my Glocks. Among the many, I have a 48, 43x, and a 43. Why you ask?? Why not! I've spent money on dumb things in the past, but Glocks weren't one of them! Best of luck with your search.

43 43x 48.jpg

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
FYI - you might check out C&J Sporting Goods in Bethany. That's where I bought my 43X. They had 43X and 48's in stock when no one else did. It was priced at pre-covid prices as well, so I went ahead and bought it. They might be worth looking at, at least just to see if they have had to mark up their prices any. Cindy and Joe there are really nice people.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
As a LEO I can purchase Glocks on the Blue Label Program at a discount. There aren't very many Blue Label dealers in Oklahoma and I'm not sure if C&J Sporting Goods are one. I usually order my Glocks from GT Distributors out of Texas. They ship them right to my agency. I'm allowed two Blue Label purchases per year and alas, I've already bought my two for 2020. But no worries. I have cash in hand and on January 2nd, if they have one in stock, I'll just order one from them. I just thought maybe a member here had one they might wanted to part with, but it doesn't appear so.

Which do you like better? The 48 or the 43X? I've owned the 43X before and loved it. I've never tried the 48. Much difference?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
As a LEO I can purchase Glocks on the Blue Label Program at a discount. There aren't very many Blue Label dealers in Oklahoma and I'm not sure if C&J Sporting Goods are one. I usually order my Glocks from GT Distributors out of Texas. They ship them right to my agency. I'm allowed two Blue Label purchases per year and alas, I've already bought my two for 2020. But no worries. I have cash in hand and on January 2nd, if they have one in stock, I'll just order one from them. I just thought maybe a member here had one they might wanted to part with, but it doesn't appear so.

Which do you like better? The 48 or the 43X? I've owned the 43X before and loved it. I've never tried the 48. Much difference?
Buy the 48, then let me know when you get bored with it ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom