Glock Blue label, White label, Red label???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New to Glocks... Blue label, White label, Red label???

What's the differences and legalities of owning in Okla?

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to Glocks... Blue label, White label, Red label???

What's the differences and legalities of owning in Okla?

If I understand your question properly your in good shape in Oklahoma regardless of what magazines you have. Since the ban has been lifted on high capacity magazines you won't have a problem in Oklahoma even if the Magazine says Law Enforcement Only. You will be legal.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only difference in the "LE only" guns is that the taxes and price of the original transfer is a bit less.

Funny this subject should come up today. I just bought a new 4th generation Glock 17 "Blue label" at the Firing Pin in Hinton today. I think he has a few more in stock if there are any other officers interested in getting one.

The "Blue Label LE" guns also come with 3 magazines instead of two.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question about this. When I bought my G32 it came with 3 mags and I just looked at the box and the label is blue. I paid full price of around 600 if I remember right, I ordered it with night sights. I am not LE so could the store get in trouble selling a LE gun to a non LE person?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a question about this. When I bought my G32 it came with 3 mags and I just looked at the box and the label is blue. I paid full price of around 600 if I remember right, I ordered it with night sights. I am not LE so could the store get in trouble selling a LE gun to a non LE person?

Not legally, but they could get in trouble with Glock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom