• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Glock holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delta6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sub Category
Holsters
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
200$
515 E Carefree Hwy #1045, 85085, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
These 23 holsters and one dual mag pouch are from an estate. They are all in great condition and some look as never used. I believe all holsters are for Glock 17 and 19 and comparable models. Most are right hand and a couple left hand. I have tried Glock 17 and 19 firearms in them and they all fit. LAS, BTI, Bravo, Specter, Fobus, others. The Specter holster is new, but has a broken snap. The parts are included for an easy repair.

23 holsters total, One dual mag pouch.

$200 shipped CONUS.
Glock holster 1.jpg
Glock holster 2.jpg
Glock holster 3.jpg

GL00MY

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These 23 holsters and one dual mag pouch are from an estate. They are all in great condition and some look as never used. I believe all holsters are for Glock 17 and 19 and comparable models. Most are right hand and a couple left hand. I have tried Glock 17 and 19 firearms in them and they all fit. LAS, BTI, Bravo, Specter, Fobus, others. The Specter holster is new, but has a broken snap. The parts are included for an easy repair.

23 holsters total, One dual mag pouch.

$200 shipped CONUS.
View attachment 258612View attachment 258613View attachment 258614
Still available?

Latest posts

Top Bottom