Glock Homeland Security Discount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how the dealers and discounts work. Last year, Outdoor America and Oklahoma Police Supply were the two places to buy the LEO/blue label Glocks. The standard models 9,40,357 Sig were all $398.00 from either place.
Now it seems that Glock has allowed the LEO distributors to sell the blue label guns to the FFL-Glock stocking dealers. I do know that OMB police sells the LEO guns to FFLs on this program.

The prices seem to have increased on the LEO guns at Outdoor America. All the basic model standard frame guns went from $398.00 to $422.00. I have talked to several other LEOs across the country that have purchased the blue label Glocks in the last 4 weeks for the original $398.00.

I am not sure what OPS is selling the LEO Glocks for now. Every time I call OPS and ask for a blue label gun I am told " we have not had any of them in 6 months". And more than once, I have seen it posted that someone else purchased the same gun from them the day before or the day after I called. Then when I follow up the next day with OPS, I am told the same thing " we have not had any of them for 6 months". So maybe you have to be a walk in buddy or something to buy the blue label guns from OPS I am not sure. I am not going to drive 2 hours one way just to check to see if they have what I am looking for instead of calling them.
I have also requested at least twice that OPS call me when they receive the LEO Glocks. 2 years later and they still have not called me back.

They may cost a few bucks more, but at least some of the stocking dealers are able to sell the LEO guns. LEOs can still purchase the guns directly from Glock with letter head or by having it shipped to the FFL of your choice for the $398.00 plus shipping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom