Glock is going full retard.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta love them girls that don’t need lube
Bud Light spokesman.jpg

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You definitely made me believe something else

Selling it wasn't my original plan. However, by the time I would have paid to mill the slide and buy a threaded barrel, I would be in it pretty damn deep.
Took the money from the sale and had enough to swing this:
20230406_044457.jpg

Slide already milled, barrel already threaded. Had enough left over to almost pay for the optic.

Win-win.

MonteArcher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The “I built” part is the issue. Buy one built by Glock Employees.
I have many. I wanted to learn more. You should talk abut the best reason to have a Glock or many! No one including you has made it clear what the very best reason to own many Glocks. Looking at turmoil in America. No mater what political side someone is on, most agree with turmoil.
To give a clue, what are ppl really worried abut! It’s home invasions. Why own Glocks?

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not rambling on my part....trolling would be the perfect description, or pronoun....Whatever works.
Which brings up the issue of naming a firearm.
Seems most that refer to ships say she. What pronoun do we assign to a firearm?
I have a Colt that I call Teresa after my wife. Both of them came into the world the same year. :laugh6:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Selling it wasn't my original plan. However, by the time I would have paid to mill the slide and buy a threaded barrel, I would be in it pretty damn deep.
Took the money from the sale and had enough to swing this:
View attachment 365180

Slide already milled, barrel already threaded. Had enough left over to almost pay for the optic.

Win-win.
What the hell
Is that abortion

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the hell
Is that abortion
Tisas px-9. Let me get it out of the box and holster.
20230407_041248.jpg

https://tisasusa.com/tisas-px-9-gen3-duty-threaded/
Look up some reviews, if you are seriously looking. If you just want to mock something, okay, I can understand that.

Just a full sized 9mm, takes Sig 226 mags, and Glock sights.
Comes threaded, with an RMR cut slide, 2 x 18rd mags.

With a Holosun 507c and 4 mags I am in it for right around $600.

tcruse

Marksman
Reaction score
And for some reason law enforcement agencies and some militaries just keep buying them up…

Weird.
Government keeps buying Glock because the "total cost of ownership" is low and the reliability is very good. I can remember when in the computer industry the battle was between Amdaul and IBM. Amdaul almost always had a lower price, good reliability, and equal performance. However, the saying that was always in a manager's mind was "no one ever got fired for recommending IBM"

tcruse

Marksman
Reaction score
It is real simple, because the 380 is far more popular in other countries than the US, but it slowly gaining popularity on here. Heck most European countries wanted the 380 as the NATO standard pistol round.
One thing that makes ACP380 more popular is that some governments have regulations that do not permit civilians owning "military" calibers. Certainly, 9X19 is the military/police standard in all of the world (including NATO). Mexico is the close example.

Latest posts

Top Bottom