Glock test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I've had some issues with my computer/phone/internet. I will try to post the pics as soon as I can. The 42 had a failure to feed on the second round of the first magazine. I also had issues with a lack of slide lock. Having said that, the gun is pretty damn nice. I attribute my problems with my grip and not the gun. I say this because my wife had no problems at all. Accuracy was very good for a gun and barrel length of its size. There is surprisingly no recoil. It truly is very close to a 22. The trigger does feel a little stiffer. Again, size plays a factor. Overall, a great tuxedo or 7-11 gun. I would consider one.
The 41 was a favorite out of the box. The grip is much better than a Gen3 21. The gun fits into a Serpa standard frame holster perfectly. By slimming up the frame and slide, the pistol feels right and does not require new gear. Once I figured out that I didn't have to aim high, as with a 1911, the 41 was ridiculously accurate. I was hoping to share a picture of my group at 25 yards. Outdoors. On a very windy day. In fact, my wife said "We need one of these." It was a great day. I will have one of these just to keep the mrs. happy.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's great news, Hoov.

Like most, I've always wanted a 45 caliber Glock but found even the 21SF just too damn big.

And we won't even go into the whole GAP thing. :lookaroun

With the slimmer G41, sounds like a winner, winner turkey dinner! :thumb:

Thank you for the report. :clap3:

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd still like to shave some more off the grip, but when you put the 41 and 42 together most people who shoot gravitate towards the 41. I would put in a 3.5 lb. connector and buff the crucible. Hmmmm, I have a spare connector in my parts bin...

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I've had some issues with my computer/phone/internet. I will try to post the pics as soon as I can. The 42 had a failure to feed on the second round of the first magazine. I also had issues with a lack of slide lock. Having said that, the gun is pretty damn nice. I attribute my problems with my grip and not the gun. I say this because my wife had no problems at all. Accuracy was very good for a gun and barrel length of its size. There is surprisingly no recoil. It truly is very close to a 22. The trigger does feel a little stiffer. Again, size plays a factor. Overall, a great tuxedo or 7-11 gun. I would consider one.
The 41 was a favorite out of the box. The grip is much better than a Gen3 21. The gun fits into a Serpa standard frame holster perfectly. By slimming up the frame and slide, the pistol feels right and does not require new gear. Once I figured out that I didn't have to aim high, as with a 1911, the 41 was ridiculously accurate. I was hoping to share a picture of my group at 25 yards. Outdoors. On a very windy day. In fact, my wife said "We need one of these." It was a great day. I will have one of these just to keep the mrs. happy.

Thanks for the review. What kind of ammo were you using just out of curiosity? With no recoil, this may have to go to momma and I have to find another small run the convenience store gun....lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom