Glock trigger alternative????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So is there an aftermarket trigger that does not have the blade or that is smooth on the sides?
Today is the first time I have shot alot of rounds thru my new 26 and 19 and maybe I'm just not used to it but my finger was pretty painful afterwards. I have shot other triggers with a center blade like the xd and sr9 and have never had this problem. Is their an alternative or do I need to start a thread in the classifieds?

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you talking about changing the cerrated trigger to a smooth trigger.

I have changed out the trigger on my 23 and 19 for the exact same reason. get online and order you a smooth trigger. Much much better after a few hundred rounds.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 19 and 26 sized Glock frames have a serrated trigger for import point purposes. The trigger is considered a "target trigger". A 17 has a smooth trigger and is a drop-in exchange.

Same is true for the large frame Glocks, the smooth trigger from a 20/21 will fit a compact 29/30.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drop a G17 trigger in it and the problem will be gone. Stay away from the Glockworx fulcrum triggers, aftermarket aluminum triggers, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom