Glock Trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't doubt it. Pretty sure he's way too busy..... but I guess I need to buy a 4th gen? lol

Gen 4 with the Glock (-) connector and the 25 cent trigger job is going to be about as good as it gets. And it's not bad, actually. Glockparts.com has the (-) connector and is fast. Let us know what you think after the install and test. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not buying a 4th gen when I just bought this one lol. Figured out what I'm going to try. Apex trigger, stock connector first then maybe (-), plunger and polishing.

Thank god for Glocktalk for info.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend bought the Ghost connector for his Glock 43 and it felt pretty good to me. I wouldn't want to go any lighter for the trigger pull on a gun with no thumb safety.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not buying a 4th gen when I just bought this one lol. Figured out what I'm going to try. Apex trigger, stock connector first then maybe (-), plunger and polishing.

Thank god for Glocktalk for info.

If you throw in a 6# trigger spring with your order for like another $3 you will have even more options to get it exactly how you want it.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would stay far away from Suarez triggers. They aren't drop safe. Aftermarket glock triggers can be great. But a stunning amount compromise the safeties built into a glock.
What's the evidence to your statement?

How can any Glock trigger not be drop safe, since it takes about 4-5# of pull to actuate it?

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the evidence to your statement?

How can any Glock trigger not be drop safe, since it takes about 4-5# of pull to actuate it?

Pull weight doesn't affect the drop safety.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...Glock-trigger-Pull-up-a-chair-and-come-inside

Read the entire thread for those of you looking for a safe aftermarket trigger. To learn about the Suarez and others that failed the drop test just read the first post.

Removing the drop safety feature doesn't necessarily mean the gun will fire if dropped or hit hard, it means you can have a dead or non functioning trigger. On a defensive firearm this is a huge issue.

Thus is the dangers of putting an aftermarket trigger on any gun, especially a Glock.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom