Glocks and Sigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the last few years, I've primarily owned/carried either Glock or Sig. Dabbled in almost all calipers except 10 mm and 357 sig, or 45 gap(honestly who uses that?) I seem to go either all Glock or all sig, for some reason having both just hasn't happened yet.. Anyways, I'm debating on getting another P224 would love it to have the same trigger as my P226 Legion... Just rambling here... Feel free to jump in and tell your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That da/sa trigger is so much different than the Glock trigger... But I am drawn to Sig... Not sure why but I like nice things I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That da/sa trigger is so much different than the Glock trigger... But I am drawn to Sig... Not sure why but I like nice things I guess

They are easy to like. I have two SIGs. In fact, the first gun I ever bought was a Browning BDA (SIG P220) in 1978 (and I still have it and the factory box it came in). Last one was in 2003. Both are superbly accurate and 100% reliable. That said, my Gen 4 Glock 19 is pretty hard to leave at home.

Attachments

• Browning BDA SIG P220.jpg
    Browning BDA SIG P220.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 287