God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That was awful. I don't know how people can sing songs like that in such an irreverent way. Another one I saw was Twisted Sister's version of "O Come All Ye Faithful." Such complete thoughtlessness of the meaning of the song when it is sung like that.

Can't say the world is missing much with him gone.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was awful. I don't know how people can sing songs like that in such an irreverent way. Another one I saw was Twisted Sister's version of "O Come All Ye Faithful." Such complete thoughtlessness of the meaning of the song when it is sung like that.

Can't say the world is missing much with him gone.
Sorry for the butthurt. I would have just not watched it, but thats me.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well Biggsly, I appreciate it...not my favorite rendition but it was an interesting way to spin an old song.

in the spirit here is one of my new favorites ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry for the butthurt. I would have just not watched it, but thats me.

Easy there, boyscout. I didn't mean anything against you. It was just a truly awful version of that song. If you want nothing but comments that agree with you, maybe you should insert a disclaimer next time.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well Biggsly, I appreciate it...not my favorite rendition but it was an interesting way to spin an old song.

in the spirit here is one of my new favorites ;)

WHAT? No Words?.......lol
That is a very cool video. We have had country on for the last week at work and the "country Christmas" songs had me wore out. I turned on the Katt today and heard the RJD version. It was nice to not hear the usual sappy versions. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easy there, boyscout. I didn't mean anything against you. It was just a truly awful version of that song. If you want nothing but comments that agree with you, maybe you should insert a disclaimer next time.
I am good. I like to hear somthing other then the norm, now and then. I will say, I think the music community had a great loss when they lost RJD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom