Good Boy Red!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t stand that. 9/10 they don’t need the dog. Then the dog creates way more chaos. They seem to not be able to get the dog to stop biting half the time.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scooby-Doo

0099A9B2-5497-41A6-A159-A85F8CC751F1.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10/10 the s**tbags shouldn't run from the police. If you were on the searching end of the equation looking thru a trashy yard like that for some armed suspect, known to be violent, I guarantee you'd be thankful for having that dog. F*** that guy. Wouldn't bother me one bit if that K9 ripped his throat out...he sure as hell wouldn't kill anyone else or run from the police again.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The handler told the other cop that was getting too close to Red ....watch out he'll bite ya.. Ha ha That dog was wound tight, gotta stay the hell away and let him work.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! Good dog! The only experience I ever had with just how quick and strong these dogs are is when Jackie drug my co-worker off me. ******* it was a rush. It was all over just about as fast as it happened. She was a GREAT dog.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good boy Red! Who's a good boy? Good boy!

We couldn't afford a dog so I made big dog sounds while searching a local high school for kids breaking in. As soon as I started barking, and pawing the walls like dog claws on tile, the kids came out of the woodwork.

Latest posts

Top Bottom