Good deal on PMAGs....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd stock up some more on Pmags, but alas, they don't work very well with 5.45x39 ammo. The little wings sticking inboard from the sides of the Pmag are too far forward to hit on the shoulders of the Russian rounds, so the cartridges tend to come loose and even fall out. Loading more than about 17-18 rounds, even with a Maglula loader, becomes problematic, as well.

At least I'll have a handful of Pmags if I ever get back into 5.56!

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!
I guess there's a threshold where CDNN's $9.99 Pmags and $4.99 shipping beat Primary Arms' $10.41 Pmags and free shipping. I paid $52.06 for 5 Pmags, so the threshold would be somewhere around 12 mags.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys aren't stocked up on pmags yet?
????

According to GC you can NEVER have too many PMAGS ... Merry Christmas to GC ...
^^^^^This :D

Thanks!
I guess there's a threshold where CDNN's $9.99 Pmags and $4.99 shipping beat Primary Arms' $10.41 Pmags and free shipping. I paid $52.06 for 5 Pmags, so the threshold would be somewhere around 12 mags.

Uh-oh... I guess I better go buy twenty from CDNN to make sure I take advantage of the better price than the twenty I bought already!

:D

<edit> Damn thread-jackers.... :tounge::mad:

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I purchased a few myself. Now if only someone would find a good deal on any AK74 mags, talk about getting gouged at the moment. $35 for a Polish, $30 for Bulgarian if you can find them....

Latest posts

Top Bottom