Good evening all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA! You ain’t gotta come in bragging about your precision shooting though. Some of us are just happy to get the bullet out the proper end of the barrel.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Early in his career, he came to Ponca City to appear at the Rodeo. The morning before, he visited the hospital kids ward where my sister was in traction because of a broken leg. He autographed a little wiener dog doll which she still has.
That's the kind of stuff I read about him, and when my wife and I are watching an old movie and he's in it, she says "he's so good looking," and I say what about me? it's the cone of silence.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just joined, I've been lurking a while, seems like people get along, which is nice and kind of different. I hope I can contribute, but I'm an old fart, so my perspective may be different. I'm a reloader, a pistol shooter, and an occasional rifle and shotgun shooter. I belong to Tri City gun club, and before that OKC gun club. Looking forward to this, and just in case you're wondering just how serious a shootist I am, I'll tell you this, I can hit the berm almost every time.
seems like people get along - really, well now that we know how observers view it, we will work hard to fix that bad reputation.

but I'm an old fart
- I have concluded that everyone on here is an "old fart"; you may have a little more difficulty than you think of being the old guy here, truth be told, we run the young punks off! We toss out trick threads about old business's and things like that to weed them out.

............and before that OKC gun club - some things are better left unsaid; I know a bunch of those guys and ohhh-budddy. (shhhh, I actually like the squirrels)

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seems like people get along - really, well now that we know how observers view it, we will work hard to fix that bad reputation.

but I'm an old fart
- I have concluded that everyone on here is an "old fart"; you may have a little more difficulty than you think of being the old guy here, truth be told, we run the young punks off! We toss out trick threads about old business's and things like that to weed them out.

............and before that OKC gun club - some things are better left unsaid; I know a bunch of those guys and ohhh-budddy. (shhhh, I actually like the squirrels)
I have a feeling I'm going to have to keep a close eye on you, but then your handle gives a lot away, truth is, your handle would be perfect for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom