• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Good farm boss type chainsaw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey guys,

Need a good chainsaw. Needs to be farm boss type sized. Something with 20” bar and good chain. Willing to pay a good price. I’ve had two no shows on Facebook marketplace and kinda done with that.

Echo CS-590 size would be perfect. No brand confined by any means. Willing to do older but obviously if it cost $400 7 years ago, I’m not going to do $390. Lol

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I’ve got an 029 listed here on OSA for $250. It’s got a 16” bar on it but will pull a 20” .325 fine. Pm me if you want to discuss it further. You could buy a 20” Stihl branded bar and chain for it for about $75 other brands could be bought cheaper. Then you’d have 2 bar chain combos or I would sell you just the powerhead and discount the price. I’ve owned the saw 20 years.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Son of a gun! I just sold an old blue Homelite saw with about a 3 foot bar. That sucker was huge! You would have hated me if you had bought it from me though so there's that.

(should be renamed Homehernia)

Latest posts

Top Bottom