Good legal help for a Will in Tulsa area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My stepdad made up a will using an older one as a pattern and took it to a tag agency and they typed it out and witnessed it and he tipped the witnesses $10 bucks for their signature. Ther court/probate accepted the will and it went as he planned. If it isn't a complicated will and you don't expect it to be contested, you might consider this cheapskate way of doing a will.
It will not be contested IMHO

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I have read, I would have to agree but trusts can be very costly sometimes.
Trusts do cost $$. But sometimes it’s a lot less then probate court. You can pay $ now, but the kids pay $$$$$ later.
I recently moved everything to a revocable trust. Peace of mind & the kids have an easy cheap pathway to follow.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I have read, I would have to agree but trusts can be very costly sometimes.

Not in my experience, but your definition of very costly may be different than mine. If the trust gets complicated and convoluted, I guess it could be.

I can say this from experience with both trusts and probate, lawyers handling probate will be much more expensive, especially if the estate is large and valuable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom