Goodbye DPMS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was always GM's way of thinking.

In Dr. Phool's voice "and how is THAT working for them?"

Moving jobs south to NON-union workers = OUTSTANDING!

I work in the ONLY non-union plant of the 7 North American plants and we actually are the highest paid plant of the 7 and NO UNION DUES.
NEVER been union and NEVER will be.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was always GM's way of thinking.

In Dr. Phool's voice "and how is THAT working for them?"

Moving jobs south to NON-union workers = OUTSTANDING!

I work in the ONLY non-union plant of the 7 North American plants and we actually are the highest paid plant of the 7 and NO UNION DUES.
NEVER been union and NEVER will be.

Good for you , not so good for the later hires....OH Well gotta look out for #Uno...Ehh

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand your comment. Are you saying that new hires are just as valuable as long term employees or are you saying that new hires should start at the top?

New hires start with less bene's ,until they contract out the jobs to minimum wage companys.

With no one to negotiate for them the good paying jobs soon get contracted to labor companys, guess who makes the money then?

I'm not so much pro-union, as I am pro-people.

When the labor companys come in its not good for the people.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New hires start with less bene's ,until they contract out the jobs to minimum wage companys.

With no one to negotiate for them the good paying jobs soon get contracted to labor companys, guess who makes the money then?

I'm not so much pro-union, as I am pro-people.

When the labor companys come in its not good for the people.

Yeah, it's a crime for a company to manage there expenses to the point that they're profitable. If unskilled labor wants to make more money, they should improve their skill set so that they can EARN more money. A business is not a charity.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A union is working to perpetuate itself and keep their bonuses going. They are not pro-people, they are pro-union.

A company that is miss-managed (GM, USPS) will have problems, a union DEMANDING more money is NOT helping the workers.

A company moving to a southern state with a lower tax rate and non-union workers, that will be trained and paid a fair wage is a win for the company, the state, and those new employees.

A new, unskilled worker us paid a lower wage. As they learn the job and other jobs, the pay goes up. A well managed company sees the value of good knowledgeable employees and the cost of training and keeping them.

Non-union and remain so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom