Goose island likes OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still run a multi-million dollar company, and you...think your posts on osa are relevant and have the slightest impact on a $15B year industry. You are*truly a*fly speck on the windshield of reality. Post that on osa, and I will toast you with champagne as I cruse down the Seine (a River in France) this summer. Warren Metcalf.

Goose Island Sales
10837 E Marshall ST
STE 107
Tulsa, OK* 74116
(918) 794-8865

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get real folks! the 22 shortage is not going away anytime in the next 5 years PERIOD!
Its a contrived shortage by the manufacturers to raise the prices.

all the more expensive 22 ammo is readily available just not the cheap stuff.

This makes no sense given the fact that prices haven't gone up significantly. Rather if your conspiracy theory were true then the manufacturers have the perfect opportunity to raise prices and have yet to do so to reflect demand.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still run a multi-million dollar company, and you...think your posts on osa are relevant and have the slightest impact on a $15B year industry. You are*truly a*fly speck on the windshield of reality. Post that on osa, and I will toast you with champagne as I cruse down the Seine (a River in France) this summer. Warren Metcalf.

Goose Island Sales
10837 E Marshall ST
STE 107
Tulsa, OK* 74116
(918) 794-8865

So Warren Metcalf owns Gooseisland?

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
392994_468093346559071_524851323_n.jpg

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this has shown me is that people who talked about how 22 LR was the perfect prepping caliber because it would ALWAYS be cheap and plentiful sure as heck did not see this coming.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually bought some ammo from them a while back, before I knew that I wasn't supposed to. Price was cheaper than I could have got it online.

The OSA gouger Mormons should have already been stocked up; apparently .22lr isn't part of LDS prepping.

Say what? When I was active LDS we were encouraged to stock up not just on food but on items that would help with food gathering. Way back then we were encouraged to have a .22, a 12 gauge and a 30-30 and the ammo to go with them. I'm guessing now they include 9mm & 5.56. Some of the most well armed and stocked individuals I know are LDS. And I be like "dude, you still drive a Ford Aerostar and you're talking about buying another AR". Yeah, he's a cousin and he lives in Luther but he's good people....

Latest posts

Top Bottom