Got my first hunting License!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's right folks. Got my first hunting license yesterday. :shocked: Never had one in all my 36 years. Now I just need to learn to hunt. :bighug:

Going to give hogs a try at some point then maybe predators. Have been reading a great deal here. Woohoo! Excited. I also wanted to be able to try out the public lands and ranges there. :patriot:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's great! I bet you're going to love it.

You should go the first few times with a buddy so that he can show you the basics. Not that it's difficult, but you'll have more fun knowing what you're doing and will have a better chance at success which also makes it more enjoyable.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's great! I bet you're going to love it.

You should go the first few times with a buddy so that he can show you the basics. Not that it's difficult, but you'll have more fun knowing what you're doing and will have a better chance at success which also makes it more enjoyable.

I'll agree with this. I came from a non-hunting family, in an era when guns and hunting were considered evil.
But I had the bug, and thank God for good outdoor writers, and library books.
al Gore hadn't invented the internet then. :wink2: Pretty much had to learn by the trial and error method. Good luck and find a hunting buddy. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom