Got the M&P Fever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gotta love S&W, my M&P 15/22 came in today and I don't see how I'm going to afford .22 bullets! Gave it cleaning and shot 4 25rnd mags thru it without a hiccup. Iron sights were spot on to boot. Now I love shooting M4/M16 and my AR15 but this is a lot better, don't have to pick up brass afterwards!:thumbup3:

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And since with out pics, it didn't happen, I present pics. Borrowed some goodies to see if I like 'em on the Baby AR. Aimpoint red dot, Knight rail covers & handle. Have a NcStar 3x9x42 scope w/lighted reticles but need quick detach mount to be good to go. The Buck Mark was picked up to quell my withdrawl symptoms of the P22 being broken and gone. Have a Bushnell Huntsman red dot to mount on it as soon as the Tac Sol rail/sights arrive. Now who said that .22's are cheap to shoot???

[Broken External Image]

ai338.photobucket.com_albums_n425_ByrdC130_2506.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And since with out pics, it didn't happen, I present pics. Borrowed some goodies to see if I like 'em on the Baby AR. Aimpoint red dot, Knight rail covers & handle. Have a NcStar 3x9x42 scope w/lighted reticles but need quick detach mount to be good to go. The Buck Mark was picked up to quell my withdrawl symptoms of the P22 being broken and gone. Have a Bushnell Huntsman red dot to mount on it as soon as the Tac Sol rail/sights arrive. Now who said that .22's are cheap to shoot???

[Broken External Image]

ai338.photobucket.com_albums_n425_ByrdC130_2506.jpg

Nice pics...

Latest posts

Top Bottom