Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"The parents were not even full members of the Oath Keepers organization, they were merely on a discussion list related to the group. This makes the case even more shocking – you don’t even have to be directly associated with a group that the government deems to be a “militia” to have your baby stolen – you merely have to be involved in online discussions of issues relating to the constitution and freedom in America."
:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three sides to every story guys ...
Huh? Three sides? We haven't even heard 2 sides yet.

But according to an affidavit provided to Irish by the state Division for Children, Youth and Families, state officials took the child because of Irish's long record of violence and abuse. According to the affidavit, a judge determined that Irish abused Taylor's two other children. She is still married to the father of those children, though Taylor said yesterday that her husband has refused to accept her divorce petition for the past two years.

The affidavit also says that the police in Rochester report a "lengthy history of domestic violence" between Taylor and Irish, and that she accused him of choking and hitting her on more than one occasion. According to the document, Irish failed to complete a domestic violence course as ordered by the state, and that a hearing was held last month to terminate Taylor's parental rights over her two older children.

Taylor "has failed to recognize the impact of domestic violence in her life and the potential danger it poses to a newborn baby," the affidavit reads. "Mr. Irish has not acknowledged any responsibility to date and remains a significant safety risk to an infant in his care. . . . Without the intervention of the court, the infant will be at risk of harm."

Irish, 24, said in an interview yesterday that he had never abused his fiancee or her other children. He said he was unemployed and collected disability because he is blind in his left eye from a childhood accident. He said that Taylor suffers from "stress-induced seizure disorder" and that complications during her pregnancy required him to tend to her almost constantly.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/219670/couple-state-took-our-baby

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The main reason listed was not the Oath Keepers association, it was the 21 months of investigation for domestic offenses. The tie to Oath Keepers seems tied to the drug and gun charges, and then the association with a Militia group known for having weapons. Kind of sounds logical to me.

If you did not have a history of violence domestically, the association with weapons would not have come up. Come on people, I wear a tin foil hat as much as the next guy, but let's not be guilty of the same thing that we scream about the liberal media doing, and twisting individual facets of a case to support a conspiracy theory.

jnltrading

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The main reason listed was not the Oath Keepers association, it was the 21 months of investigation for domestic offenses. The tie to Oath Keepers seems tied to the drug and gun charges, and then the association with a Militia group known for having weapons. Kind of sounds logical to me.

If you did not have a history of violence domestically, the association with weapons would not have come up. Come on people, I wear a tin foil hat as much as the next guy, but let's not be guilty of the same thing that we scream about the liberal media doing, and twisting individual facets of a case to support a conspiracy theory.

I have very few feelings for any man that abuses his kids, or his wife!!

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am suspicious of any organization that has as it's premise the idea that it promises to keep it's promises. :rolleyes2

Just keep your promises and don't worry about telling me about it.

You'd think if someone was an "oathkeeper" they'd keep their oath to take care of their children.......

I guess they were busy worrying about other people keeping their oaths.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom